Amenities at The Waters Hotel in Hot Springs AR
Experiences in Hot Springs, AR
Besides the comforts and joy provided by this newly renovated boutique hotel, the No. 1 amenity is the prime location on Bathouse Row in the heart of downtown Hot Springs.
You can walk to many downtown sightseeing and outdoor activities – in fact, one prime hiking trailhead can be found at our back door while the Hot Springs National Park trails are just across the street!
Relax, refresh and recharge at the Quapaw Spa. The Waters offers several packages and discounts to all of this full-service spa’s offerings. Check our website or just ask our concierge team for suggestions and bookings.
Local experiences inside The Waters
- Artwork by local and regional artists don the lobbies, hallways and guest rooms.
- Various restaurant products are provided by local farms and many of the greens, herbs and vegetables are grown in our own garden
- Mountain Valley Spring Water is provided in each room. And it’s complimentary!
- Soaps from locally owned, Larkmartin Soaps, are featured in each room
- Fitness Center
- Original marble and tile utilized, as well as many fixtures