Whether you are here to visit or a local, Hot Springs, Arkansas is an outdoors enthusiasts paradise! Here are some places to see and things to do around the area:
- Lake Hamilton is one of Arkansas’s most popular lakes. Favored activities include waterskiing, jet skiing, fishing, and boating. You can also find Garvan Woodand Gardens, a 210-acre peninsula, on the lake that is also accessible by boat.
- Lake Catherine State Park offers guided hikes, boat tours, picnic areas, and more. There are also many native stone and wood buildings on-site. The history of these structures date back to the 1930s.
- The Womble Trail is 38 miles long and is recognized by the International Mountain Biking Association as an “epic” ride. It is considered to be one of the best single track trails in the area and provides breathtaking views.
- We are lucky enough to be home to two championship golf courses. The Hot Springs Country Club and Diamondhead Golf and Country Club are both listed on The Natural State Gold Trail.
- Catch a concert at Magic Springs Theme and Water Park. Their 2020 line up includes acts like Molly Hatchet, Dokken and Lynch Mob, Quiet Riot, and more.
- Check out more outdoor activities in Hot Springs here.
There is so much to do in Hot Springs during the summer, you’ll want to say in Hot Springs a few extra days to relax after enjoying the outdoors. Please give us a call at (501) 321-0001 to book your stay at The Waters or with questions about your trip to Hot Springs.
For updated information pertaining to park closures please visit their linked websites.